We are a site dedicated to providing/sharing the best practices in school leadership, along with a rich array of resources in the New York region and around the globe. We help present school leaders and aspiring school leaders to come together to meet present and future challenges. Members will have a state of the art learning platform from which to explore issues and learn collegially.
Members receive the following:
Who are members of School Leadership 2.0?
- Full access to hundreds of leadership resources available with opportunities for discussion.
- A home page and blog with varied media capability.
- File storage through Ning and file upload sharing capability on forums/blogs.
- Screened and evaluated library on leadership topics with Amazon.com ease of ordering.
- Streamed video and audio, one click classroom playing of professional development videos. chat and podcasting options.
- Administrative and teacher job postings.
- Announcements of upcoming professional events, workshops and conferences. summaries of research and professional articles.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, A COMMUNITY OF EDUCATORS FOR DIALOGUE, IDEAS, RESOURCES
How is School Leadership 2.0 different than other teaching forums?
- Generally they are school leaders with or without formal titles from all over the globe.
- Simply put, it has "content" and not just dialogue and is updated daily. It is member driven by experienced, skilled educators and organized with advanced social networking capabilities that other sites can't offer.
We hope that you will join us and contribute to the learning community. Annual Subscription is only $19.95 and can be easily done through PayPal. Any questions regarding membership can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the Subscribe button below to begin the process.